The Iman Islamic Complex (Masjid Mu’ath Bin Jabal) is a Masjid established in 1975 on the border of Detroit and Hamtramck.
SOME OF THE SERVICES OFFERED AT THE IMAN ISLAMIC COMPLEX (MASJID MU'ATH BIN JABAL):
- Islamic marriage contracts.
- Islamic divorce papers for Muslims
- Judging between Muslims when there is a disagreement
- Correction between spouses when there is a difference
- The division of Islamic legal inheritance between Muslims and the work of legal agencies
- Follow up on funeral matters and buy graves for Muslims in the event of a death
- To assist Islamic institutions in the United States of America that hold legal licenses
SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE IMANISLAMIC Complex (MASJID MU'ATH BIN JABL):
- Teaching the Holy Qur’an and holding Hifdh classes for boys and girls. The number of students enrolled in Hifdh class is about 100 students.
-The weekly lessons that he performs in front of the center are divided between interpretation, jurisprudence, belief and hadith, and public lectures in which scholars and preachers receive from the United States of America
- Monthly lectures for English speakers, and preachers.
- Lessons for women.
- Publishing an Annual Ramadan Islamic/cultural magazine.
- Organizing cultural competitions for men and competitions for women
- Establishing annual Islamic forums.
- Holding educational seminars
- Holding medical lectures.
- Holding legal lectures to introduce Muslims to their legal rights.